Sarkari Naukri in Tata Institute of Social Sciences
TISS Recruitment 2015 – Programme Officers – 09 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
TISS Sarkari Naukri Details:-
Number of positions: – 9
Name of the Post:- Programme Officer
Agra(Uttar Pradesh), Jabalpur & Mandla(Madhya Pradesh), Patna & Gaya(Bihar), Bhilai & Mahasamund(Chattisgarh), Mumbai & Aurangabad(Maharashtra).
1. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Candidates from Management or vocational education or Social Sciences discipline with work experience in relevant fields will be preferred.
2. High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Internet etc.
3. Good documentation skills to prepare reports, proposals, plans etc. for stakeholders at all levels
4. Excellent presentation & communication skills in English and Hindi, both spoken and written communication.
5. Excellent interpersonal and ability to interface with stakeholders: students, teachers and staffs at all levels
6. Ability to link up or network with corporates, organizations, institutions and NGOs 7. Should possess strong analytical skills with ability to recommend simple solutions to complex problems
8. Willingness to learn new tools, methodologies, industry best practices for smooth implementation of the programme
9. Quick learning and fast situational response
10. Should be committed to create an impact through a national project like NUSSD.
11. Should be open to travelling and relocating, if there is any need.
The job profile includes:-
1. Work within the University / College system to implement NUSSD
2. Networking with NGOs, industry, government, autonomous bodies and civil society at different stages for smooth delivery of the program
3. Prepare reports, proposals etc periodically for stakeholders at all levels.
How to Apply:-
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explaining in not more than 350 words each on the following questions:
1. What drives your interest in working for this project?
2. What is your approach to working with a diverse set of stakeholders? What are the skills you posses which will make you well suited for this role?
Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Program Officer NUSSD’’
and email it to email@example.com Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through phone and email.
Last date of receiving application: December 26, 2014,Till 5:00 PM.
Date of Interview will be communicated
The selected candidates have to join immediately
For More Details Click the link below:-
Click here for Advertisement
Best Place for www.TopSarkariNaukri.com – for Sarkari Naukri 2015 Updates