Bank jobs in Bank of India
Bank of India Recruitment 2014 for Specialist Officer – I , II – 33 posts
|Bank Jobs in BOI|
BOI Vacancy Details:-
Total Posts: 33
Post Name -:
1. Specialist Officer-I: 06 Posts
(a) Industrial Relations
2. Specialist Officer-II: 27 Posts
(a) Investigation: 04 Posts
(b) Technical Appraisal: 18 Posts
(c) Statistician: 05 Posts
Candidates age limit should be 21 – 30 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 32 – 45 years for Sr.No:2(a) Post, 21 – 35 years for Sr.No:2(b,c) Posts as on 01-11-2014. Age relaxation as per rules.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a UGC recognised university with 55% marks and full time MBA with specialization in HR/ Personnel Management, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, Graduation from a recognised University, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2(a) Post, Engineering degree in Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B.Pharm, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2(b) Post, Master’s Degree in Statistics with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2(c) Post.
Selection will be made on the basis of online examination and interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Rs.600/- for General & other candidates through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bankofindia.co.in from 04-12-2014 to 22-12-201
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the “Career” — Click on the “Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Project No.2014-15/2 Notice dated 19.11 .2014″.
- Read the notification & instructions carefully.
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” — “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter the details and a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Now candidates can upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ after verifying details.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Now take the printout copies of e-receipt and application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 04-12-2014
Last Date to Apply Online:- 22-12-2014
Payment of Application/ Intimation fees from:- 04-12-2014 to 22-12-2014
Last date for printing of Applications:- 06-01-2015
Tentative Date of Online Examination:– 22-01-2015
For more details click on the link below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online