South Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Clerks – 05 Vacancies
|South Indian Bank Recruitment|
Minimum Criteria :
- Candidates having permanent residence in the state of Madhya Pradesh or those who have been residing in the state at least for a period of last 5 yrs (Documentary proof needed)
- Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3 or 4) course securing at least 55% marks in Science or Engineering Streams or 50 % marks in Arts or Commerce and Other streams.
- Candidates proficient in local language apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
Post : Probationary Clerks
Age Limit :
- Not More than 26 years as on 31-07-2014.
- Candidates born between 01-08-1988 and 01-08-1994 are only eligible to apply.
- Please note that Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale : In the pay scale of 7200-19300 plus DA and other allowances
Probation Period : Minimum 6 Months. Confirmation shall be subject to satisfactory performance.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
Application Fee : Application fee should be paid as DD favouring The South Indian Bank Ltd. payable at Ahmedabad.
|Category||DD to be taken for|
Online registration : opening from 24.09.2014
Online registration : closure on 04.10.2014
Last date for receipt of application(system generated),with Demand Draft and other documents : 13.10.2014
How to Apply : Please superscribe the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY CLERK” and send the same to
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
REGIONAL OFFICE AHMEDABAD
Shop No:415, Ward No:2, SAKAR VII,
4th Floor, Nehru Bridge Corner,
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat – 380009
so as to reach on or before 13-10-2014
Download Official Advertisement : Click Here