Secure career In Axis, Yes & HDFC Bank 2016- Online Registration
First Time in India, Timespro inviting On-line Applications from Eligible & Dynamic candidates for Joining PGDBM program. Axis, HDFC & Yes Bank altogether will recruit the candidates on the basis of PGDGM Program . Candidates who are looking/ searching for Job may fill Online Application formon or before 31st December, 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Name of Program : Timespro PGDBM Program
Note : Timespro is conducting course named PGDBM program for Graduate Students. Once Students will complete Course , Timespro will organize Interview and help to students to get Placed in any top 19 Private Banks.
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Xth, XIIth and Graduation. They should have completed their Graduation from Class without any drops/ Gaps inn years.
Age Limit : Candidates should not above than 26 years of age.
More than 10 Lakh Graduates are unemployed in India.Daily suffering for getting Jobs, So its good Opportunity to get a job in any top 19 Banks with 100% security.
Selection Process : Candidates will have to Clear Timespro Aptitude Test. Then After Personal Interview will be held to select the candidates.
Salary package : Upto 3.5 Lakhs after doing Timespro PGDBM
Career in Given bank through Timespro :
1. HDFC bank
2. Axis Bank
3. Kotak mahindra Bank
4. ING Vysya Bank
5. yes Bank etc…
Registration Fee : Nil
How to Apply : All the candidates are informed that registration form is free of cost.
kindly fill the form with following guidelines.
1. Click on “Apply Online” link given below.
2. Now fill the form with your correct and personal Details.
3. Enter your Full Name and Running Mobile number, so that they
can call you back.
4. Enter your Age according to your certificates.
5. Enter your valid and Active Email Address.
6. Select the “Learning Centre” from where you want to complete program.
7. Fill your Xth Percentage Range from drop down menu.
8. Now Select XIIth percentage range from drop down menu.
9. Choose your graduation percentage range from given menu.
10. At Last, hit on “Register Now” button.
After Registration, Keep you phone charged so that they can call you and provide you the complete details of course and Placement.
Click here for Online Registration.