Indian Airlines Hiring 2018 – Online Registration open
** 5000+ Students trained and Placed in top airlines..
Get a flying start with the No.1 Training Institute– Frankfinn !
Highest Placement Record · NSDC Approved Training · State of Art Centers · Accredited by ICM, UK
Highlights: Accredited By ICM, Approved Training Partner, Hands On Experience
India is seeing an aviation boom. There are multiple Airlines like Jet Airways, Spice-jet , Indigo Airlines, Air India and Go Air and many new Airlines are inviting the dynamic and talented candidates to grab the vast scope of jobs in these Airlines all across India and also Abroad.
*** Rs. 1.75 Lac per month is the top salary offered to Frankfinn Students.
Number of vacancies : 1800
Name of Posts : Pilot , Air hostess , flight attendant , cabin crew, trainee , ticket manager, ticket collector, Technical Attendant.
Eligibility Criteria : Candidates should belong to the age group of 17 years to 24 years and have completed 12th pass board examination or have done Graduation/Diploma in any discipline.
You Sure wouldn’t want to miss golden opportunity..
Top 10 Airlines combined offering right job in India or abroad, after completing your course.
5 Reason to Join Frankfinn :
1. Provides high salary salary with salary upto Rs 1.75 Lacs per month.
2. Over 5000 Students Placed in one year, which created the
Limca Book of Records 2012.
3. 700 campus interviews/ exclusive Walk-Ins in one year.
4. Attractive career options..
5. Largest Network of Centers in India, including presence / operations in Dubai, Mauritius and Hong Kong.
if you are 12th pass or unemployed graduates in India,then don’t want to miss this golden job opportunity.
Enroll Now and get a promising career with lucrative high salary.!!!! 100% Placement Guaranteed ….
Registration Cost : Students need not to pay any fee for registration . its free of cost. After registration, Frankfinn counsellor will call back to you to give the details of admission process and job placement.
How to Apply : All students are advised to follow the given guideline to fill the form.
2. A new page will open , now look on to given form.
3. Enter your name and select nearest frankfinn centre.
4. Enter your Date of Birth and Qualification.
5. Enter your Mobile number or telephone number , so that they
can contact you.
6. Enter your Email Id and Select the preferred time of Call, so that they can call you.
7. At last click on Submit button.