Sarkari Naukri in Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board, PUSA New Delhi
ASRB (ICAR) Recruitment – 2015 -Asst Director, Scientist, Coordinator – 82 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
ASRB Sarkari Naukri Details:-
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for various scientific posts in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi and its Institutes.
Total Posts:- 82
Posts Name:- Asst Director, Scientist, Coordinator
1. Revised Applications Form (as available in MS-WORD/pdf format on the ICAR/ASRB websites), and other relevant documents/details can be downloaded from websites– http:/www.icar.org.in and http:/www.asrb.org.in. The same can also be provided to the candidate on his/her request to the Secretary, ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan I, New Delhi– 110012.
2. For each post, separate application form, separate fee,separate ‘No Objection Certificate’ and separate ‘Vigilance Clearance Certificate’ are required to be sent to ASRB.
3. No two applications should be tied together.
4. Application fee is to be remitted by way of Demand Draft only, the applicant/candidate should, on the back of the Crossed Demand Draft, indicate his / her name, address, name of the post, advertisement number and item number. It may be noted that no other means of payment of the application fee is acceptable, i.e. the application fee paid by way of Indian Postal Orders/Money Orders etc. will not be accepted. The application form not accompanied with the application fee will be rejected and the date of the Demand Draft (DD) should not be prior to the date of the issue of the advertisement in the Newspapers. Further, the DD should be valid for a period of three months and the same valid for less than three months will not be accepted.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and possessing of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The applicants/ candidates who qualify on screening of applications as per Revised Score Card System (currently available on ICAR/ ASRB websites) adopted by theASRB for assessing relative merit of candidates on the basis of educational qualifications, experience, research work, publications, awards etc. will only be called for interview. As such, the candidates are advised to fill Part B of the application form carefully and each and every column of application should be filled up accurately because marks will be awarded on the basis of information supplied by them in each column. For filling up of entries relating to publications/ other publications, applicants/ candidates may also refer to NAAS Website (www.naasindia.org).
The closing date for Receipt of Applications in Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board is :- 19.01.2015
(For applications posted from abroad and in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy and Amindivi islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern
Region, Ladakh Division of J & K State, Sikkim, Pangi, Sub-division of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, the last date forreceipt of application will be 02.02.2015).
For More Details Click the link Below:-
Click here for Advertisement
TopSarkariNaukri.com Provides All Updates about Top Sarkari Naukri – 2015