Sarkari Naukri 2015 in University of Delhi (DU)
Delhi University Recruitment – 2015 – Registrar, Director, Deputy Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Librarian & Other vacancies – 46 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
Delhi University Sarkari Naukri 2015 Details:-
Total Posts: 46
1. Registrar: 01 post
2. Director (CPDHE): 01 post
3. Director (Physical Education): 01 post
4. Librarian (Delhi University, Library System): 01 post
5. Controller of Examination: 01 post
6. Principal Scientific Officer: 01 post
7. Deputy Librarian: 03 posts
8. Deputy Registrar: 03 posts
9. Assistant Librarian: 30 posts
10. Assistant Director (Physical Education): 02 posts
11. Horticulturist: 02 posts
Candidates age should be below 55 years for S.No.1 & 5 posts, 45 years for S.No.8 post, 35 years for S.No.11 post as on last date of submission of applications.
Candidates should possess Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade with at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor for S.No.1 post, Ph.D. qualification (s) in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline with ten years of teaching experience in University/ College, and/ or experience in research at the University/ National level institution for S.No.2 post, Ph.D. in Physical Education for S.No.3 post, Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science for S.No.4 post, postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade for S.No.5 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection will be based on Interview (Physical fitness test for S.No.3 & 10 post).
Candidates has to pay Rs.500/- for UR/ OBC candidates through Online only. There is no Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.du.ac.in on or before 08-01-2015 and submitted by visually handicapped may be sent to the Registrar, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007, ONLY through Speed/ Registered post (Within India). From Outside India completed application in the prescribed form may be sent to the Registrar, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007, India through international post/ courier. Must be subscribe the post applied (in bold) form on the envelope.
Note: No offline forms would be accepted, except for the Visually Handicapped candidates.
1. Log on to the website www.du.ac.in
2. Click on “Jobs and Opportunities” under the Head “Work with DU”.
3. Click on “Apply Online” for relevant post you want to apply
4. Fill all the mandatory details of the application form.
5. Click on submit button.
6. Take print out of the filled application & attach the attested copies of all relevant documents and send it to the above mentioned address.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 08-01-2015.
For more details click the link below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
Best Place to Get Sarkari Naukri 2015 Updates – www.TopSarkariNaukri.com