Sarkari Naukri 2015 in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Recruitment – 2015 – Faculty Member, Manager, Officer – 04 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
J & K Bank Sarkari Naukri 2015:-
Total Posts:- 4
Posts Name:- Faculty Member, Manager, Officer
Educational Qualifications & Experience
Faculty Member (1 Post)-Trade Finance,Treasury & Forex
Post Graduate, preferably in Commerce/Business Admn. with
specialization in Finance/ Foreign Trade. Background and experience of International Trade and International Banking, Foreign Trade Policy, Export/Import Management, Treasury (Local/FOREX) will be preferred
Faculty Member (1 Post) -Priority Sector, MSME Lending,Financial
Inclusion & General Banking
Post Graduate, preferably in Commerce/Agriculture with specialization in Agri-Business/Rural Development/Rural Economics etc. Candidates with strong background and
experience in rural banking/agricultural banking will be preferred.
Manager(Logistics) –1 Post
Graduate with Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering.
Person having BE/B.TECH Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering.
Person not below the rank of an Officer having minimum of 5 years experience in Services/General Administration Deptt. of a bank/Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). Ex-serviceman not below the rank of Captain or equivalent having above requisite experience in defence services can also be considered.
Officer (Accounts & Administration) – 1 Post
Graduate/ Post Graduate in Commerce with minimum of 2 years experience. CA/ICWA will be preferred.
Other conditions for Posts Nos. 1 & 2, i.e., of Faculty Members:-
1. Minimum Age as on date of application : 35 years.
2. Maximum Age as on date of application: 62 years.
3. Experience: Minimum of 10 years industry level experience/teaching in relevant field/area.
4. Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs.60,000/- per month. The above posts shall be non-pensionable.
For candidates who have retired from nationalized/public sector banks and are getting monthly pension, the monthly salary payable shall not be more than the last salary drawn (including Professional Qualification Pay and increment component of Fixed Personal Pay) minus monthly pension OR Rs.60,000/-, whichever is less.
5. Petrol reimbursement for official purpose: Rs.12,000/- per month. (In case accommodation is provided to Faculty Member at NIBSCOM, he /she shall not be entitled for petrol reimbursement).
6. Appointment: Contractual.
7. Annual Increment: Performance based as per NIBSCOM rules not exceeding 5% of total salary drawn.
8 Period of contractual appointment: Three years subject to annual review.
9 Renewal of contractual appointment after completion of 3 years as per point No.8 above: Every 2 years based on performance.
10 Age of retirement: 65 years.
11 Roles and responsibilities: Teaching, administrative or any other duties or responsibilities entrusted by the competent authority at NIBSCOM.
12 Other related conditions as laid down by the competent authority at NIBSCOM shall be
Other conditions for Post No.3, i.e. of Manager (Logistics):-
1. Minimum Age as on date of application: 35 years.
2. Maximum Age as on date of application: 55 years.
3. Salary : Consolidated Salary of Rs.35,000/- per month. The above post shall be nonpensionable.
4. Appointment: Contractual.
5. Period : Three years subject to annual review. Thereafter, renewable every year at the discretion of competent authority at NIBSCOM.
6. Annual Increment: Performance based as per NIBSCOM rules not exceeding 5% of total salary drawn.
7. Retirement age : 60 years.
8. Roles & Responsibilities: Resident Warden. Also, proper and effective control over Administration, oversee maintenance of hostel & administrative blocks, supervision and administrative control over sub-agencies engaged by the Institute for electrical, security, maintenance and other services and monitoring of civil, electrical & construction/renovation works at NIBSCOM. Any other responsibilities entrusted by the Competent Authority at NIBSCOM.
9. Accommodation at NIBSCOM Campus: As Resident Warden, there is a compulsory requirement to stay in the campus for which suitable family accommodation will be provided.
10. Other related conditions as laid down by the competent authority at NIBSCOM shall be applicable.
Other conditions for Post No. 4, i.e. of Officer (Accounts & Administration):-
1. Maximum Age as on date of application: 30 years.
2. Salary payable : Shall be equivalent to Junior Management Scale – 1 of Public Sector Banks at the starting scale. The above post shall be non-pensionable.
3. Appointment : Contractual.
4. Period : Three years subject to annual review. Thereafter, renewable every year at the discretion of competent authority at NIBSCOM.
5. Annual Increment/bonus: Performance based as per NIBSCOM rules.
6. Retirement age : 60 years.
7. Roles and Responsibilities: Functions relating to Accounts & Administration at NIBSCOM. Any other responsibilities entrusted by the Competent Authority at NIBSCOM.
8. Other related conditions as laid down by the competent authority at NIBSCOM shall be applicable.
How to Apply:-
Interested candidates shall apply in confidence in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the specific post applied for on the envelope and enclosing the following documents:-
1. Duly filled-in and signed attached form.
2. Passport size photograph (self-attested) to be affixed in the provided space in the form.
3. Self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials relating to educational & professional qualifications and experience.
Your application should reach us by 15th January, 2015 (Thursday) on Below Address. Advance intimation, only for information, can be sent by e-mail on email@example.com.
National Institute of Banking Studies & Corporate Management (NIBSCOM)
A-30, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida-201307 (UP)
Phone: 0120-6900981 – 88
For more details Click the link below:-
Clck here for Recruitment Advt. & Application Form
www.TopSarkariNaukri.com – Best Place to Get latest Sarkari Naukri 2015 Updates