Sarkari Naukri 2015 in New Mangalore Port Trust
NMPT Recruitment – 2015 – Asst Traffic Inspector – 23 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
NMPT Sarkari Naukri 2015 Details:-
Applications for the following post to be filled through direct recruitment.
Posts Name:-Asst. Traffic Inspector
Upper Age Limit:- (as on 01.07.2014) – 35 Years
Educational and other qualifications:-
1. Graduation from any Recognized University.
2. Computer Knowledge is desirable.
3. Knowledge of Kannada is desirable.
4. Maximum age limit is 35 years for general category.
5. Others :-
a) Candidate must be a resident of Karnataka (enclose copy of documentary evidence viz. Ration Card/Voter Identity Card)
b) Candidate must passed SSLC/10th Standard in Karnataka (Copy to be enclosed)
c) Candidate must posses Live Employment Exchange registration in Karnataka before 1st September-2014 (enclose copy of the employment registration Card).
How to Apply:-
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for above mentioned posts in the prescribed format, as above, duly super scribing on the envelope, “Application for the posts of Assistant Traffic Inspector” to The Traffic Manager, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, 575 010, Karnataka, on or before the last date to receive the application. The following documents are to be given by the employer in respect of candidates who are already in govt. Service:-
1. Copies of ACRs for the last 5 years attested by the Officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each page.
2. No objection certificate of the respective Organisations.
3. Undertaking of the applicants to the effect that candidature will not be withdrawn, if selected.
4. Vigilance and Administrative Clearance of the concerned Organisation.
5. Two latest passport size Photographs (to insert/attach in a transparent envelop).
6. The veracity of the University Certificate and the recognition of the degree obtained by the applicant may be ensured and certified.
7. Persons employed in Government organization/ public sector undertakings/ Autonomous bodies owned by the Government, should submit their, application through proper channel. The Port reserves the right to cancel or make any alteration in the recruitment process if need arises without further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. Any such changes on the selection of these posts will be notified in the Port’s website www.newmangalore-port.com.
Last date to receive the applications is 30.01.2015 at 1700 Hrs.
For more details click the link below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
www.TopSarkariNaukri.com – Best Place to Get Sarkari Naukri 2015 Updates