Sarkari Naukri 2015 in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar
OSSC Recruitment – 2015 – Local Fund Auditor, Co-operative Auditor, Auditor under RDC (SD) Berhampur, Auditor under DG & I.G of Police
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
OSSC Sarkari Naukri 2015 Details:-
Total Posts:- 173
Post Name:- Auditor
1. Local Fund Auditor: 100 Posts
2. Auditor of Co-operative Society: 63 Posts
3. Auditor in DGPO Cadre: 05 Posts
4. Auditor under Endowment Commission: 04 Posts
5. Auditor in RDC (SD) Berhampur: 01 Post
Candidates age limit should be 21-32 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Law from a recognized university & must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E. standard.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Computer Practical test, Viva-voce test.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.odishassc.in from 26-12-2014 to 31-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
1. Log on to the website www.odishassc.in.
2. Click on “Click here for online application”.
3. Select the appropriate post.
4. Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
6. Click on submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Click on the button print application form.
9. The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
10. Candidate has to take two printed copies of the application.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
For more details click the link below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
www.TopSarkariNaukri.com – Provides Sarkari Naukri 2015 Updates