Sarkari Naukri 2015 in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar
OSSC Recruitment – 2015 – Revenue Inspector & Amin – 94 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
OSSC Sarkari Naukri 2015 Details:-
Total Posts:- 94
1. Revenue Inspector: 15 Posts
i). UR: 08 Posts
ii). SEBC: 02 Posts
iii). SC: 02 Posts
iv). ST: 03 Posts
2. Amins: 79 Posts
i). UR: 39 Posts
ii). SEBC: 09 Posts
iii). SC: 13 Posts
iv). ST: 18 Posts
Candidates age should be between 21-32 years as on 01-01-2014 i.e., candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1982 and not later than 01-01-1993. Age relaxations is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree Examination in any discipline or equivalent with adequate knowledge of Basic computer application for S.No-1, Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized Board & basic knowledge in computer operation for S.No-2.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- for SEBC & UR candidates (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) through Online/ Offline mode using the Treasury Portal/ by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
Pay the fee through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in/ through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Pay the fee through the online payment gateway i.e., Net Banking/ Debit Card payment. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Candidate can choose any designated Bank provided in the Treasury portal and then proceed to the Bank branch & Deposited under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Pay the fee through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.odishassc.in from 23-12-2014 to 22-01-2015. Candidates can send their DAF (Detailed Application Form) duly ink signed at appropriate place, Treasury Challan if any other documents, in an envelope should be superscribing as “Application for the Post of Revenue Inspectors or Amins” to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 through speed post/ registered post only on or before 29-01-2015 by 05:00 PM.
1. Log on to the website http://www.odishassc.in.
2. Click on the option “Click here for online application”.
3. Select the appropriate post.
4. Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
6. Click on submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Click on the button print application form.
9. The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
10. Candidate has to take two printed copies of the application.
11. Applicant’s copy to be retained with the Applicant & OSSC copy to be sent to the commission.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of DAF Application: 29-01-2015 by 05:00 PM.
For more details click the link below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
Best Place to Get Sarkari Naukri updates – www.TopSarkariNaukri.com