Sarkari Naukri 2015 in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar
OSSC Recruitment – 2015 – Traffic Constable (OMVD) – 122 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
OSSC Sarkari Naukri 2015 Details:-
Post Name:- Traffic Constable (OMVD)
Name of the Category:-
1. SC: 20 Posts
2. ST: 27 Posts
3. SEBC: 14 Posts
4. UR: 61 Posts
Candidates age limit should be 21-32 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have passed at least +2 Examination/ equivalent examination conducted by any recognized board/ university/ institution & must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have passed middle school examination with Odia as a Language subject.
Candidates will be selected based on written test and career evaluation.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.odishassc.in from 15-12-2014 to 15-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
1. Log on to the website www.odishassc.in.
2. Click on “Online Application Form”.
3. Select the appropriate post.
4. Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
6. Click on submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Click on the button print application form.
9. The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
10. Candidate has to take two printed copies of the application.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
For more details click on the link below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Onlin
Best Place to Get Sarkari Naukri updates – www.TopSarkariNaukri.com