Sarkari Naukri 2015 in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Recruitment – 2015 -Review Officer, Accountant, Assistant – 572 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
UPPSC Sarkari Naukri 2015 Details:-
Total Posts:- 572
Name of the Exam:- Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc (General/ Special Recruitment/ Backlog) Examination 2014
1. Review Officer (Account) Saminksha Adhikari (Lekha)
2. Assistant Review Officer
3. Lower Division Assistant
5. Assistant Accountant
6. Statistical Assistant
7. Investigator cum Computer
8. Investigator Computer
9. Legal Assistant
10. Assistant Malaria Officer
11. Junior Auditor
12. Inspector Legal Measurement
Candidates age should be above 21 years and below 40 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e., he/she must have not been born earlier than 02-07-1974 and not later than 01-07-1993. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e., they must have not born before 02-07-1959. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with accountancy for Post 1, Bachelor’s degree with minimum speed of 25 wpm in Hindi typewriting for Post 2, Graduation degree or any qualification with minimum speed of 25 wpm in Hindi typewriting for Post 3, Degree in Commerce with higher accountancy and audit for Post 4, Graduation degree in Commerce with accountancy/ Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce for Post 5, P.G degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce for Post 6, Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics for Posts 7 & 8, Law Graduation for Post 9, Degree in Science with Zoology for Post 10, Graduation in Commerce with Audit or Accountancy for Post 11 and Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or a Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering for Post 12.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination and Interview
Candidates need to Pay the Exam fee of Rs.100/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/- for Unreserved & OBC candidates, Exam fee of Rs.40/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/- for SC & ST candidates and On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/- for Handicapped candidates, in the form of E-Challan/ I-Collect in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ from 30-12-2014 to 03-02-2015. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc .. Preliminary Examination.
6. Click on ‘Candidate Registration’ and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-12-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-02-2015.
Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28-01-2015.
For more details click on the link below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for User Instructions
Click here to Apply Online
Keep Visiting www.TopSarkariNaukri.com – Sarkari Naukri 2015 Updates