Sarkari Naukri 2015 in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Recruitment – 2015 –Regional Inspector (Technical) – 77 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
Name of the Categories:-
1. UR: 42 Posts
2. SC: 18 Posts
3. ST: 02 Posts
4. OBC: 15 Posts
Candidates age should be 21 years & must not have crossed the age of 45 years as on 01-07-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should have passed High School Examination of the Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course)/ Mechanical Engineering and must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles & heavy passenger motor vehicles and have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script with relevant experiences.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in written/ practical examination and interview.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 215/- (Exam fee Rs. 200/- & Online Processing fee Rs. 15/-) for UR & OBC candidates, Rs. 95/- (Exam fee Rs. 80/- & Online Processing fee Rs. 15/-) for SC & ST candidates, Rs.15/- (Online Processing fee) for Handicapped candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ from 30-12-2014 to 03-02-2015.
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc .. Preliminary Examination.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-12-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-02-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28-01-2015.
For more details click the link below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for User Instructions
Click here to Apply Online