Sarkari Naukri 2015 in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Recruitment – 2015 – Officer, Asst Director & Other Posts- 107 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
UPSC Sarkari Naukri 2015 Details:-
Total Posts:- 107
1. Deputy Directors of Operations: 08 Posts
2. Associate Professor (Arabic): 01 Post
3. Associate Professor (Physics): 02 Posts
4. Senior Administrative Officer (Grade-I): 05 Posts
5. Senior Administrative Officer (Grade-II): 23 Posts
6. Assistant Director Grade-II: 29 Posts
7. Station Officer: 39 Posts
Candidates age should be 50 years for post 1, 45 years for post 2, 3, 40 years for post 4, 35 years for post 5, 30 years for post 6, 7. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Degree in Aeronautical/ Electrical for post 1, Ph. D Degree in Arabic/ Physics for post 2, 3, Degree in recognized university for post 4, 5, Mater’s Degree in Economics for post 6, Degree in Science for post 7. For more information refer notification.
Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment Test followed by interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15-01-2015 by 23:59 Hrs and can take the printout of application on or before 16-01-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date to take the printout copies of Application: 16-01-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details click on the link below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
Click here to Apply Online
Best Place to Get Latest Sarkari Naukri 2015 Updates- www.TopSarkariNaukri.com