Sarkari Naukri in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
DMRC Recruitment – 2015 – Asst Manager, Stenographer – 189 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
DMRC Sarkari Naukri Details:-
Total Posts:- 189
(1). Asst Manager/Electrical: 11 Posts
(2). Asst Manager/S&T: 05 Posts
(3). Asst Manager/HR: 04 Posts
(4). Asst Manager/Finance: 06 Posts
(5). Asst Manager/IT: 02 Posts
(6). Asst Manager/Operations: 05 Posts
(7). Asst Manager/Fire: 02 Posts
(8). Asst Company Secretary: 01 Post
(9). Asst Manager/Corporate Communication: 01 Post
(10). Asst Programmer: 28 Posts
(11). Stenographer: 25 Posts
(12). Junior Engineer (Civil): 50 Posts
(13). Junior Engineer (Electrical): 20 Posts
(14). Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom): 27 Posts
(15). Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
Candidates age should be 18 to 28 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics) respectively from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with a valid GATE score in 2014 for S.No-1&2, MBA or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks for S.No-3, CA with minimum of 50% marks for S.No-4, Masters degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Masters of Technology for S.No-5, B.E/ B.Tech or MBA with 60% marks for S.No-6, B.Sc or equivalent for S.No-7, Company Secretary ship with minimum 50% marks for S.No-8, Masters of Mass Communication & Journalism with minimum 60% marks for S.No-9, B.Sc or Diploma for S.No-10, Graduate in any discipline for S.No-11, Three years Diploma in Civil, Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institutes or equivalent for S.No-12 to 14, LLB with 50% marks from a recognized Institutes or National Law School for S.No-15 with relevant experiences.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in group discussion/ written test/ skill test/ interview.
Candidates should have to pay a Non-refundable fee of ` 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) and SC/ ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for each post in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 17-12-2014 to 09-01-2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Before applying online candidates need to scan recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID.
- First candidates to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Select the desired post and thereafter, candidates may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/II/2014” & click on “Continue”.
- Candidates may thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/ her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Make a payment through SBI.
- Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
- Bank Challan will be generated only up to 09-01-2015 (up to 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
- Fill all the details & upload the photograph & signature and click on submit button.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 17-12-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-01-2015.
Application Fee to be Paid: From 18-12-2014 to 12-01-2015.
Bank Challan will be generated up to , through DMRC website: 09-01-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Online Registration (For Confirming Payment Status): 14-01-2015 till 11:59 PM.
For more details click on the link below:-
Click here for Eligibility Criteria & other details
Click here to Apply Online
Keep Visiting www.TopSarkariNaukri.com – for latest Sarkari Naukri – 2015 Details