Sarkari Naukri in Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology(MAP_IT)
MAP_IT Recruitment 2015 –Principal Consultant- Project Management (State Level)
|Sarkari Naukri -2015|
The Principal Project Management Consultant of Project Monitoring Group will be largely responsible for the efficient operations of the Government’s Project Management Group Office and to provide a centralized approach to improving overall project efficiency by introducing and managing projects through standardized processes. (S)He will assist Project Monitoring Group in overall Project Monitoring Function and shall look after the project management function, provides leadership, and coordinates and manages PMG processes and functions. He or she will strive to standardize the execution of projects across state.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Manage all operational activities and also consistently plan to mature PMG Operational frameworks and structures.
• Refining, developing and monitoring metrics to assess the success of the team and individuals.
• Manage various activities in terms of periodic data collection, analysis, consolidation and presentation / regional status reporting consolidation.
• Identify bottlenecks if any. Bring out critical issues and concerns that are and/or may, impede achieving results in planned budget, resources, and timelines.
• To plan and facilitate periodical analysis of intended project objectives.
• Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and templates that support the project management methodology and ensure that the Project Management Group staff and project teams in respective Sub Offices/ Project locations are appropriately trained.
• Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change or development.
• Provide leadership and strategic planning to the state level project management function in multiple ways, including being conversant with the future direction of the project and systems, how that direction will impact the state/ stakeholders, and how future and current systems can be used for the benefit of the state/concern department/Project organisation.
• Develop and maintain regular reports to PMG.
• Enhancing investment prioritization and evaluation and ensuring that the value of the PMG services are communicated and understood by the various divisions.
• Design standards and templates for on boarding of implementing agency and make recommendation on RFP for applicable projects.
• Work on strategic priorities and initiatives of the state, working closely with Project leaders
• Manage relations and facilitate communications/ distribution of information to multiple stakeholders and leadership across various stakeholders within the government through meetings/ reports.
• Develop and implement short term and long term capacity building plan for executives at various levels of stakeholder departments/ project organization and field level Officer.
• Assist state Government and PMG to prepare an overall plan for institutionalization of project management framework in state and all related departments of state.
• Optimize communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs between related departments.
• Experience in executive-level writing, reporting and presentations
• Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
• Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior experience
• Fluent in Hindi and English – both written and verbal communication
• Good hands on Office and Project Management Tools required
• Good experience in MIS or reporting
• Strong collaborative decision making skills, with an ability to work with senior government officials
• Experience of resourcing and fulfilment process
• Strategic thinking with good understanding of the state government projects
• Perspective on financial statements, operations and people management (Good to have)
• PMI Certifications preferred: PfMP® (Portfolio Management Professional)/ PgMP®
(Program Management Professional)/ PMP® (Project Management Professional)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in any stream, preferably in Engineering.
• Should have a Full Time Post Graduate Management Qualification from reputed institute.
• Should have a certification and subsequent credit earnings in Project / Program Management from a Global Certification Body of Project Management Professionals.
• Should have a 12 + Years’ solid experience in large Project Management with Minimum 8 years’ experience in managerial capacity for projects not below the size 100 million.
Last Date To Apply:- 26-Dec-14
For more Details Click the link below:-
Click here for Advertisement
Click here to Apply Online
Get Sarkari Naukri -2015 Updates on www.topsarkarinaukri.com