Sarkari Naukri 2015 in Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Recruitment – 2015 – Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 38 Posts
|Sarkari Naukri 2015|
RBI Sarkari Naukri 2015 Details:-
Posts Name:- Junior Engineer (Civil +Electrical)
Total Posts:- 38
(A).Junior Engineer (Civil):-
2.West zone – 16
3.North zone – 2
4.South zone -1
5.Central zone – 1
(B)Junior Engineer (Electrical):-
1.East zone- 0
2.West zone – 9
3.North zone – 2
4.South zone -2
Age Limit:- (as on 29-12-2014)
Between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 30/12/1984 and not later than 29/12/1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.(Relaxation as per Rules).
Educational Qualifications (as on 17-01-2015):-
(a).Junior Engineer (Civil):- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
(b).Junior Engineer (Electrical):- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience: (as on 17-01-2015):-
(a).Junior Engineer (Civil):- At least 2 years experience for Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
(b).Junior Engineer (Electrical):- At least 2 years experience for Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
How to Apply:-
Candidates can apply online only from 29.12.2014 to 17.01.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:-
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annex I to this advertisement.
(ii) To make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges candidate should keep the necessary details/documents ready.
(iii) Candidate should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. RBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
Payable from 29.12.2014 to 17.01.2015 Online (both dates inclusive) shall be as follows
– 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
`- 50 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges, etc. will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online:-
1.Candidates are first required to go to RBI website www.rbi.org.in. On the Home Page click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer” to open the On-Line Application Form.
2. Candidates will have click on “Click here for New Registration” link to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Basic information once saved cannot be edited.
3. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annex I)
4. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are strongly advised to carefully check every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his father/ her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/photo identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
5. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
Website Link Open :-
29.12.2014 to 17.01.2015
Payment of Examination Fees Online :-
29.12.2014 to 17.01.2015
Tentative Date of Online Examination:-
For More Details Click the link below:-
Visit www.TopSarkariNaukri.com – Get Sarkari Naukri 2015 Updates