Sarkari Naukri – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Advt No 20/2014
UPSC Recruitment – 2014-15 – Sr & Jr Scientific Officer & Other Posts – 63 vacancies
|Sarkari Naukri – 2015|
UPSC Advt No 20/2014 Vacancy Details:-
Sarkari Naukri Updates
Total Posts:- 63
1. Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II: 45 Posts
i. Armament: 04 Posts
ii. Chemistry: 01 Post
iii. Electronics: 12 Posts
iv. Engineering: 18 Posts
v. Gentex: 04 Posts
vi. Instrumentation: 01 Post
vii. Metallurgy: 02 Posts
viii. Military Explosives: 03 Posts
2. Junior Scientific Officer (Electrical): 01 Post
3. Specialists Grade-III: 12 Posts
i. Psychiatry: 02 Posts
ii. Surgery: 10 Posts
4. Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical): 01 Post
5. Senior Lecturer (Textiles): 04 Posts
Candidates age limit should be 35 years for post 1-i, iii, iv, v, vi, vii, viii, 5, 40 years for post 1-ii, 3-i, ii, 30 years for post 2-, 38 years for post 4. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering from a recognized university for post 1-i, Engineering Degree in Chemical Technology for post 1-ii, B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Metallurgical/ Textile Engineering for post 1-iii, iv, v. For more information refer notification.
Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment Test followed by interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply:-
Sarkari Naukri updates that
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ on or before 01-01-2015 by 23:59 Hrs and can take the printout of application on or before 02-01-2015.
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-01-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date to take the printout copies of Application: 02-01-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details click on the link given below:-
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for Instructions
Best place to Get Sarkari Naukri – 2015 Updates – www.TopSarkariNaukri.com